Friday 24 August 2007

post 27. cherri comes to visit.

hehe. awesome.

cherri stopped by from brisbane to visit. poor girl was delayed for 24 hours before finally arriving in perth. lol. the fog i had some so much fun running in actually meant that planes couldn't land.

oh well. at least she had the grand tour of australia's major cities. ^^

so here i am, taking care of cherri in perth. :P

awesome. more taking care of cherri at my place. ^^

oh la la. bedroom. ahem. yep. i take good care of cherri. poor mel hon on my right, the innocent bystander sucked up in my nefarious plans.

betrayed! being hauled off in cuffs for taking too much care of cherri. >_<
the infamous cuffs that were clapped on my wrists. everyone is so fascinated by them. they're just cuffs.

in all seriousness, thanks for dropping by, cherri. party wouldn't have been the same without you. too bad we didn't get to talk more. the-reason-for-my-need-to-drink-to-sleep was at the party. did u know? ^^. bet you couldn't tell. hehehe. my life is so dramady. ^^

till next time i guess. perth or brisbane. who knows? ^^

4 comments:

cherritan said...

hey lazycat!

wah, it's not often you put pics on your blog hor? :p

thanks for your wonderful hospitality! i had heaps of fun!! thanks also for your frantic attempts to get pple to drive me around.. :p

say thanks to everyone for me!

see you soon! hugs!

cherritan said...

erm, hmm. i guessed that the party wouldn't be without her. but didn't quite know which one.

so who again? :p

yan said...

i don't put pics often cos too much trouble. easier for me to just write things down. but every now and then get urge to make the page more colourful so hence slap some pictures on it.

lol. will tell u next time i see u^^. something to look forward to. :P

yan said...

what do u mean u guessed the party wouldn't be without her? lol. what makes u think i like to make myself sad. oh wait, lol...