Monday 4 February 2008

random thoughts: irony

irony:

a) ironic that I seem to be in better physical condition than when I was in the army. I can do almost twice the amount of chin-ups, and my endurance running seem to have improved as well. Just came back from a run that I used to need to in 2 segments. Guess I perform better when not under excessive stress. I do not like people pushing me all the time.

b) the world is going out of whack. Weather patterns are changing world-wide, animal species are going into extinction at an unprecedented rate (even the koala's future is uncertain), and all the news seemed to be focused on is the coming election in America and the local price of living. I guess that kinda shows what kind of outlook we, humanity as a whole, have.

c) irony = the tangy taste of iron. usually can be sampled when delivered a good sock to the face.

No comments: