Saturday 20 October 2007

post 46. blogs of note: suntan eye

well, since i have been lax in updating my blog lately, thought i would divert the horde of traffic passing through this blog (eg. 3) to another more interesting site.

suntan eye. ah. a childhood friend, as in someone i only knew in my childhood, not a friend i knew since childhood. there's a diff. since she's more my sis's friend, when i entered late childhood, "the girls are yucky" syndrome did kick in so. but i did remember her cos she was the only perosn i knew who (used to) own a mountain, complete with waterfalls and snakes! how cool is that. ^^

anyway, if u like whimisical stories of stuffed animals this is the place to go. how many 20-odd year olds do u know write stories about their stuffed toys? they are pretty good too! go check it out. she takes pretty good pictures of baltimore as well (where she's living currently, i think).

oh, this is a bit presumptous of me since i didn't ask her if i could. oh well, if she gets pissed, she knows where to let me know (eg. here).

edit: the idiot who wrote this post forgot to link to the blog. clever huh? http://suntaneye.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Suntaneye said...

Imagine my surprise to find my blog here, just as I thought of keeping it smaller and more private. You are too kind lazycat, others may say I am strange to think my stuffed toys talk! Swede is very pleased he has more readers. Thanks for the little write up on me. =)